have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2008年8月29日星期五

sienz + 38




38 chew....












sienz sienz sienz sienz sienz sienz








29/8~~my son`s Bday....
~~stay alone in home
~~in fact i was promise 2 go kedah 2dayz,but change 2 2mr liao..
~~reli sienz....
~~will bek 2 PJ scu on monday...
~~long distance frm ipoh 2 selangor...
~~my son promised me 2 watching movie tis nite de..wad movie?
~~i saw my frenz in NS last nite...when i gv a talk there
~~???

1 条评论:

AnGeL 说...

sienz at home???take care my camera o...dun let anyone touch it...remember!!!!!this is very important...pls take note!!!dun miss me la...because i will miss u...=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...