have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2010年2月22日星期一

KL right now~

watlau eh, so long time i never update my blog..
heehee, CNY mah, everyone busy for own stuff, and me too lol.
busy for eat, sleep, fun, and GAMBLING~~
haahaa..
finally, i m lost what i win before loo...deng, bad luck.. =.=

erm, my CNY, going to my friends home, not much of ang paw i get,
*cause i am stay at home most of the time..
im gambling with my friends in my old home, mahjong and black jack again..
then i went to my dear's home, gathered with friends,
and i got going to Taiping, for my KDC friends, having fun alot...
and we went to Taiping Lake for seeing "something" at night...
haahaa, and so many joke of us, we keep laughing for it...
so happy and unforgetable memories~~

after that, i am take a long long rest to restore my energy~
so tired to drive so long, and so many assignment i din't touch, T-T
before i going back to KL, i keep rushing for my assignment...
yishh, so bad luck of me recently..
wednesday i had to post a assignment, but now i still not get the stuff yet..
and 3 more assignment waiting for me, and i just doing 1 of them...
a group assignment from that, i never touch it and never discuss with my partner yet..
lol..what's wrong with me?
im so lazy...

im lazy to blog, i am lazy to upload my photo,
im lazy to going out, i am lazy to sms, msn, email and so on..
im lazy to work, i am lazy to doing my homework,
im lazy, TOTALLY LAZY..
how could be like that!!!

oh ya, im in KL right now, start to work tomorrow..
i just remember that, my TEACHING PLANNER haven't done yet!!
opps!! i have to rush and write it for 5 days before which is im absent!!
haiz..

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...