have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2010年2月4日星期四

shitty day~

lol, today was a most worst day for me, it's really sux..

1st, was happened in the morning, and this will be a long story.
i going my class, 3N on tuesday, and i told them have to pay more attention in class,
cause i will absent school for BIG(KDC lol) next week,
actually they were high co-operation with me before going recess,
but after recess time, they were back and line up outside the class,
they still talking and making noise when they saw me walked to them,
i go to the front, put my books on a table strongly,
and i ask them, "are u all forget what i talking just now?"
i saw some girls was too hot because of the sunlight,
i let them in, after i warn them, i don't wan get any noise from them, even the chairs.
when they go in, that's great for silence.. but after that..the same thing happen, again.
i just sat on my place and let them shut up by self,
but no 1 get me, and they keep talking non-stop.
i am thinking, what kind of punishment should i took..
and lastly, i wrote on the board~
Open your books, start from the last page, copy this,
I will be a good student, i won't waste my study time for chatting, and i won't make this mistake again.
3N, you were waste my 12 minutes, and you had to copy this for 12 pages.
and i want to see your book on my table, on this friday.
they start to do and i told them, if they doing good, i will make it less.
and what happened this morning, a girl's parent came to me,
and what else she done? she keep saying that her daughter was busying for finish the homework, and the people who always talking in class, that's not her but is other, so that's a little unfair to her, impossible she will making noise in class.
ok fine, she keep make me trouble..so i so disappointed and i said i will make it less today.
then she walked to form teacher..
finally, i saw a boy from that class, he was a good boy,
he saw me and said, all 3N must finish 12 pages, and pass up on next friday, and no complaining.
whoa?! i am so kesian for them, because of a parent complain, they all have to do,
but i am thankful to form teacher, cause she was helping me, she's not blame me at all even i have done worst.
actually, i am really no mood when i seeing that parent, i went down to field and i meet my students, i get fun with them and i am so appreciate i know them.. thanks 5N'2010.

ok, the 2nd thing happened to me before recess, if liew didn't told me, i really don't know that i get replacement in a class. but that's not a big deal~~

3rd thing happened after recess, my class, standard 1, i was making mistake,
yesterday i ask them to line up in front of the music room after recess,
so that we can get more time for music and singing all together~
but i forget that, they are just a 7 years-old child and they cant shut up?!
they started playing over there and i think it's maybe interrupting other class..
aiyah, no next time lol~~

4th happen, neh, YYM lol, a most noisy people in the staffroom.
she had to fill a form which is HRMIS, it's about Human Resource,
all the teacher have to fill it clear, many info have to fill in,
she gonna doing that stuff but i din't get the form, i think the clerk still think that i am a GSTT,
so YYM suddenly ask me that am i fill that form, and i said not.
she's angry and ask loudly, "why you are not but i have to do?"
so she go down and ask the clerk, finally i get that form,
please, that form got 38 pages, all teacher fill it within a week!
how about me, i just get it and i have to pass it up before i leave school today?!
she was so sux 1~~
when i said, i get the form, she was laugh at me, just like funny,
so shitty her~~
nevermind.
i finish it today also, what i scare for? F*** Bi***.
tell you 1 la, she want to cut her hair like BOB hair,
but so bad-luck, her hair was re-bonding before,
so it was failed!!! haahaa~~
ergh, no wonder she was so angry and bad mood la~~

not yet finish~ 5th,
i get the letter for Ba-B KDC nia~~
it's about attend a B-I-G on next week, 8~11 of February, in Jitra, a sux place.
and that clerk is really bull shit, sure they got a photostat machine,
but after she get that letter she ask me to photostat by self and 1 for her, 1 for PK
ok la, i get it i get it, i done it on the spot too!!
lazy women and always complain other,
her own false also push to teachers..
1 more Ba-B~~

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...