have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2010年2月13日星期六

bored~~CNY




CNY start today lol~
tomorrow will be the 1st day of brand new year..
i am stay at home all my time, after i get back from the B-I-G course..
i am thinking, and no idea to enjoy my CNY lol...
it just feel like very bored and it's nothing special...
i sit front of the computer, since i bring it here from old house yesterday,
nobody can i talking with in the net,
and i am lazy to update my recent activity...
*im going to cinema with my students on 03/02
*my B-I-G photo with my friends
so bored of my day... and some more, my assignment waiting for me again,,,
haiz..
no CNY feeling at all, right now~
i need some help... HELP~
facebook so sienz, msn so sienz, blogging also sienz~

i keep listening the song~ SIGN, by Brown Eyed Girls..nice song?!
and read again my comics...haahaa, that's all i can do now..

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...