have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2010年4月7日星期三

生人勿近

just a very simple thing i wanna talk,
"leave me alone"
since i feel that it's so much of meaningless in my speak.
it is useless to make any fun in front of people.
and i feeling tired, i cant imagine the situation of people reject me.
before the reject come to me, better for me to stay away from all.
im less to talk, it's doesn't mean i hate somebody,
it just because i get my weakness, i get that, im so weak, overall.
since when, i think that i can make fun, im an optimistic guy.
i proud to be a clown, i think that i can hide myself.
but im not. i failed to become a clown, never success.
and i am in a dead end, i cant move anymore..
my emptiness, it's a deep and dark place that i can feel.
i hope for alone, more than other.
my step was here, i away from communication.
i am too weak, i never hope for HOPE.
***just leave me alone***

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...