have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2010年4月15日星期四

nice drama & my lovely DiDi



this was a nice nice nice series that i even watch!
no wonder my friend who gave me this was keep promote to me la..
so much of ability gave by GOD (human?)
but some of human being use that ability to try to control the word,
by the name "to save the world"..
they think what they're doing is the right, if everybody is right,where the arguement come from?
sometime, once u trust a human, maybe you will gone from this earth..
work for a company, get down all those bad guy who is wrong use the ability,
become a good agent, is it look all right thing?
maybe all that bad guy will be the company's lap rat in some way..

actually i was confuse on the story,
because it's a story happened on many people in different part on this earth,
and some guy's ability is teleport, going to the past, for the history..
haiz..it's really confuse but it is nice!
it's make you wanna know about what will going on next!
i just get series 2 3 and 4, i never watching the 1st so i try my best to understand it.

ohya, today DiDi was call me and his jie (YC) for this saturday..
thanks to him, sherman, still remember of us and ask us to celebrate with him.
erghh..YC and I have recently encountered some problems,
but no matter of it, we will go la sherman! miss u and love you nia!
i have to work at school on that day, but we still try to join.
you make roles for us..no cake for birthday and no song too..
do you think your jie and I will listen to that?haahaa, i think you get the answer~
miss you loo DiDi..

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...