have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2010年9月7日星期二

last of this season..

1 more day to go.. some more 11 hours i will be siting in my exam,
and 11.00am tomorrow, i will drive on my way to home..
tahaning now.. suffering now.. but what can I do? just Tahan lol..
finish my IP exam, i read but I'm confuse with the "non-directly" question.
feel like I've read it before and i know that answer,
but after read the question carefully, all ideas gone because of the kind of question.
i don't care and i just put in what had i remember and i think that is related.
who cares? at least i wrote something. if wrong, mah wrong lol..

everyday i was go out with my gangs when we got free.
we went to a reading cafe and do our revision, mostly we are playing games and make some fun.
we kept reading and scan all the note from text book into our brain,
until we feel stuck, but still have to do so..
this was my first time to reading in 4~5 hours, but it's really tired.
aiykkss.. now was sem1, how i can survive until sem6?

this few night i was terrible, that i can memorize my study while im in dream..
now i have to memorize for my P.Cina.
it's really a HUGE knowledge that we had to learn before we teach.
so stress, cause this subject we can not "bina fakta sendiri" lol..
have to read and memorize it..
i have to take a snap now and continue to study before morning.
haiz..

ohya, a bad thing happen on me, my ATM card was cracked... can not be use~
man! i've got no money to way back home?! haiz..
borrow from friend... so malang...

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...