have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年4月12日星期日

Im in Selangor leee

10/4
wakakaka
im in Selangor now!!
cnt belif it izit? me too...
actuali i came bcz i hd promise zhijian tat i ll cum 4 CM's sportday
do u rmbr tat i hd meet him in Ipoh here b4?
haha,his family welcum me 2 overnite at his hse
so,y not?

ok, i ws cum here aft i finish tching at scu..
unluckly, i hd PBSM's xtvt n tuition aft scu time.
so i ws bek frm scu on 3.30pm
n my ticket time ws 6pm.

i reach PJ on 9pm..
n on d way,i keep contact wf zhijian n YC..
cz YC nid 2 bring me whn i reach KL...im a stranger here ok?
den, YC n i ask FML 2 meet us in OldTown White coffee shop in Puchong.
heehee,FML oso took a long time 2 find tat place...
aft tat v wr chating thr until 12.00am lyk tat.
ermm.tat shop not 24 hrs...so v nid 2 go b4 dey close on 1am.

whn i reach my relatif's home,dey ws ready 2 slp...
sob...
bcz of me,dey wr woke n "gae bo" wf me,until 2am lyk tat...
hooo...
i ll meet my ex-student thr 2mr...waiting...cnt slp leh...

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...