have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年4月20日星期一

TMD again...

y i cnt post my foto here?i got many nice pic lol!!!
gerhhhh.......geram betul

2day ws off day,i mean 2day no nid 2 scu...
den last nite my family ws going 2 celebrate my sis 18th bday party
so my mum ws bz all d day without my help...
eh eh eh...cz i've got another work...
ok,s u know,my home ws very bz on av weekend...
bcz my parent ws close wf their frenz,
so dey all ll cum 2 my home,jz like a gathering...(av weekend d same)
n, d parent ll starting their games,
last time dey r using a table only,bt now,add 1 more....=.=
n me?still d same~play wf d children.
n dun u tink i jz care abt 1 or 2 child,but thr r more den 5!!
my laptop n desktop bcum their luvly ting..
ok...tok abt tis 2 dayz

last weekend i ws in PJ thr,dey wr wanna leave whn i reach home.
so tis time,i nid 2 stay at home,stay wf dem n play wf dem
i nvr going out, (although my student keep sms me n asked me 2 meet dem)
summo,last nite is my sis's bday party...bz bz bz
ok,my mum is bz 4 preparing d food...while i still playing.
until evening..my turn 2 fetch chulam n my sis..
party hd bn started at 7.30pm...itz not started 2 wish but started 2 eat...

my sis keep talking wf her frenz n my mum n i bz 4 cleaning d place
whn d party finish...
chulam ws going bek wf her bro n sis...
ohya,chulam ws brought her PRO camera..
she took 4 me n my sis...but my sis dunno how 2 use it,cnt took 4 us..
ok...d children wr play my com...until their parent went bek at midnite

wanna slp liao...finish my blog s fast s i cn.
2day still d same,cz no nid 2 scu,d children came again n play wf me
2day is a hot day..damn hot
v jzlay play until evening n i hd done a great job..
u know wat is tat?

i cn print out my foto which r took wf CM student lol!!!

stop d...wanna slp...

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...