have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年4月17日星期五

Damn TMD

do u knw wat is TMD?
pls try 2 translate 2 chinese,den u ll knw.
i reli disapointed u knw
abt wat? stg happen in my scu...my workplace.
actuali im very like thr,enjoying, bcz all d teacher wr so nice
include d canteen workers ok?
dey r helpful, no critic or say stg which cn make sum1 "beh song".
n if u read my blog b4,u ll knw my life in tis scu is better den b4.
but wat happened n make me feel like tis...*s wat u saw in tis title

ok,is like tat.
if u wr a parent, did u hope ur son or daughter cn stay close wf d teacher?
jz like, d teacher treat dem good s brother or sister?
do u hope tat happen?
or u ll reject it?

my case is, i like my student n i treat dem s my bro n sis.
so, dey was getting gud result in exam so i promised 2 bring dem out 4 shopin.
jz 3 studentz n i.
but...wat d F**K ting is,a parent ws talking abt tis 2 PK2 n PK3...
i dunno dey r complaining me or wat.
but i reli shock abt tis.
ok,mayb is my studentz told d parents,and,so itz 2 b a aunties topic ald.
or,tat parents ws JEALOUS tat teacher din bring her/his child
n he/she feeling unfair...
izit tat ws fair 4 me?

well well well,calm down n tinking +ve.
my PK3 ws told me,nid 2 protect ourselve by criticisim.
n b4,my PK2 oso told me ald.mayb she tot i ws so close wf dem
bt wat hd PK2 done 2day is,she called my student n asked dem
m i ll bring my student out 4 shopin?
oh man~?! if u gv me an advise, u shud trust me izit?
y u asked tis question again?
tis kiddi act show me u r not trusting me,so fine la?!
oppss....calm down...

d problem is, wun u hope ur child ll get stg gud from a teacher?
or u jz tink tat tcher ll owaz keep rotan dem?
mayb my face show u tat i ws young n no xperience.
if u dun let ur child going wf me,u jz tell ur child abt tat.
dun act too much bcz it ll let pple wanna vomit.

*thx 2 my PK2 n PK3 bcz dey wr advice me..
i nvr beh song my PK2,jz let it gone...
actuali my PK2 is reli nice 1

frm tis case,i ll learn how 2 make a distance btween tch n student
i ll change my attitude b4 i be a teacher

2nd unhappi ting is,
i ws rotan my 5 studentz in my class...260 rotan.
so each of dem got 52 rotan. so high izit?
im so angry bcz i gv dem 2 weeks 2 finish my work but dey still not.
260 wordz dey nid 2 find d meaning frm dictionary..2 weeks!!!
2day all of dem nid to pass it up 2 me...n i get it 1 by 1
their reason is: doesnt bring,lost it,cnt find it,4got,dunno...
shit reason!!!i told dem b4,dun gv me tat reason,but dey still.
so?wat i waiting 4?i reminded dem avday!!!
rotan la!!!
cried...tears droop infront of me..
sori,im cruel,sumtime..

damn!!!
*do u know wat is TMD?
haa...cn ask me

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...