have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年4月24日星期五

Ya!!!Weekend !!!!!!


all tis pic
i took on tis morning..in scu,recess time
im waiting 4 2day so long ald...
cz aft tat i cn sleep 4 a long long time...
haha..yup,im lazy s u know,n i like 2 sleep too!!!
jz tok abt 2day...im teaching in my std 5 in 6 period,
tat meanz im teaching n toking non-stop in 3 hrs...
so tera of me ya? ya,im geng 1...
but if tis happen on last yr
so sori,if u let me ganti kelas,i ll critic tat person until beh tahan.
but here,im volunteer 2 do so.
im teaching dem PJK,n v play at scu field,
aft tat i started my class wf Chinese lesson...
*ermm,my Chinese grammar not very well...but cn handle
aft tat is my kelas ganti 1hr.
im started 2 use tat time 4 rotan again!!!
2day, i was rotan a student 100+13+25...
ermmm,ya,im rotan him 138 times...
very geng of me izit?
he din pass up his homework n he oso dint finish it,
whn i asked him,he jz gv me many Shit reason
"i din bring...my mum rub 4 me...it was lost"
he was lie on me whn i asked..im so hate abt tat.

1 more guy,he ws sooooo lazy...
i jz wanna rotan him 2 times..*b4 tat i hd rotan him 25 times
he draw bek his hand whn i rotan,
i m so angry n i was rotan him 2 times again ws strongly
he ws cry again...
*readers,dun wori,if he ll change or finish homework aft i rotan,i wun rotan again de,but tis guy,he wun

ok,aft tat is recess time n i ws stay in std 5...
my std 1 student ws pass infront of my class
i saw dem n asked dem came in n took foto wf me.
1st pic:Heng Wei Cheng, my std5 student,cute,scare 4 my rotan..
2nd:Lai Lim Hao,he ws so cute in std1,tokatif,notti,but helpful(gae bo)
3rd:Ng Kah Wai,owaz tok abt F words,n i hd warning him many times until he's change,notti...

aft recess time i ws teaching in std1,
dey wr very happy 2 c me n ask me 4 taking foto next time..
n i warn dem:
if u a gud guy,i ll post ur pic in my blog n let all my frenz know abt u.
but,if u doing bad,i ll send ur foto 2 police...
haha,sure Kah Wai scared liao la!!!


4renbang,c tis 1...do u rmbr our memories in MR DIY?
its a new 1 in my hometown here..n i ws went here jz now.
heehee,jz look same like v went in Puchong n Sri Manja.
i still contact wf a worker in MR DIY Puchong de.
i wun 4get abt him~who 1 ws same name wf me~ Simon...
haha,i still rmbr d 1st time v intro n shake hand
"halo,im simon."
"halo,im simon,too"
haha!!!!
sms wf him now...

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...