have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年9月24日星期四

G Force


about this movie, i was watching twice within 24 hours...
1st was in last night, i was bring my two student to IOI@Puchong.
actually we wanna watching a Singapore comedy movie,
but it was didn't show there..
we have no choice, although i know today i will bring zhijian for this movie too,
but i have to do so..i cant make them disappointed.

so we were watching it on 7.25pm,
and then today i was bring zhijian to 1U cinema,
for this movie still...so noob of me isn't it? haiz
but they was happy after watching this funny movie.

erm..this was the noob thing i had done..

well,today my 4renbang ask me to hang out but so sad that
we're not hang out because of the time and plan..
actually i had promise Liew that i will attend a talk with him...
then i make so many call to them for discussing,
lastly Kek was going there with her hubby and YC hang out with other fren..
so, me? go on...
but i really sorry to 4renbang that i drop them..
KEK n YC, i drop u this time doesn't mean 4renbang's value was decrease in my heart..
so sorry about today 'cz kek try her best to make some plan for us,
lastly i still cant go with them..
but luckily they got their own plan already..
and i...will go out for the talk later...
tomorrow i think i will stay at home a whole day without internet
bored

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...