have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年9月27日星期日

oh!!!

haahaa...got a funny thing happen just now..
well, i got a gang of friend asked me to go Serdang for playing valley ball.
ok, i m gonna asking DiZiGui to join too, 'cz she can drive mah..
then she said her sis will follow too but need to home on 7pm.
ok ok, that's no a big deal..
but..so unluckily zhijian beside me now
and we are outside for lunch and wi-fi online...
his mum n sis were going saloon for hair cutting on 3pm,
i think impossible they will home before 4.30pm,
and impossible i let zhijian stay at home alone too..
i got no choice, so i told them that i can't exercise with them today..

suddenly i get a call from that gang and they were acting mad on me..
haahaa..so funny of them...
ok, i was give them my reason that why i cant go right now.
at the same time DiZiGui sms me that she also cant go there already.
her reason is because im didn't go, her sis feel strange with that new gang,
so her sis don't want join..
and last, DiZiGui also cancel it already...

Oh~man..not my false ok? not me...
all is because zhijian...haahaa

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...