have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年9月4日星期五

week end wf hapi

so long time i dint posting here...1 week pass~
ermm, got something funny happened in this week,
the first thing is about our HOLIDAY...
in Wednesday i was msn with Kek and i knew that next Monday is holiday!
YUHOOOOO!!! Holiday again!!!!
then i quickly ask my colleague to confirm that is it true...
then my colleague called me back and tell me a suck!!!
"Selangor got this holiday but Wilayah Persekutuan not."
erm, if you knew me then sure you can imagine what respond i had do.
it's really a sucks!! what the different of Selangor and WP?
haiz...
actually kek plan to go out on next monday 'cz hk n she got holiday..
we plan to go Shougun@Sunway...it's also got discount leh!!
really hate about that...
then when in school, i still asking my teacher
and they gave me the same reason...

ok, next topic...it's about Cinema@Mid Valley...
well,i'm posting this event in my blog and itz will show in my facebook automatucally.
that was a happy thing to share,
but...haahaa, SinEee saw that post and she comment on it:
"Why you all din't asked me to go?"
haa,im forgot already...them she keep asking me why in chatbox,
and i keep said sorry to her...

ok time to talk about today,friday...
i was start in my school from 7am until 6pm loo...so crazy of me...
after school i have to help Liew for training students dancing,
it's finish on 4pm and i continued my ko-ko until 6pm..
oh man~~
luckly i meet SinEee them in school still,
so i chat with them and sure i get scolding la...
well, next week was UPSR week, very free of us,
so we got planing some activities after school,
we were sure that...Wednesday go to Neway@Puchong,
then we can play badminton after school too mah~~~
aiya...so free of next week...
please...the sucks thing don't come to here!!!
i have no holiday in next Monday sudah make me not shuang liao!!!

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...