have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年9月30日星期三

Gud News n Bad News

i want to share my good news and a bad news here..haahaa
sure the good news first la.. let's look at the picture below.. heehee

ok, he was Vincent Sin, my NS friend in 2004..
erm, after we leave from it, we got never contact at all..
and i came to KL for my teaching life, i also dint get any news about him.
well, 4 years later.. we meet again in msn..
that 4 years, really a long long time..
i also surprise that he could found me in net..

he was a christian now and i was introduce a church for him in his area,
which is Liew always bring me to there..
and i promise him that i will bring him there when he got holiday in October.
last night, i was going to there and unlucky that i was sitting the 1st lane.
got somebody touch my shoulder and i turn back~~ that was him!!
so shock that i can meet him there?!!haahaa..
i got took that picture after we finish that talk.

he was study in Kampar and he got going to church too,
and his teacher was the Korean teacher which i knew too!
then last night he came is because the teacher ask him to come.

ok that was my good news and it's really make me happy.
and now, was a bad news here.. it's about my student..6A@YokeNam
today i was scold all of them, i telling them so much of thing,
it's about attitude and i want them to change it better.
i scold them is because they didn't pay attention when teacher's talking.
i am so worry about their attitude will bring them worst.
i really wanna cry after i scold them.. i am so sad that make them sad too..
i feel that this 6A was same as my 5J@ChenMoh last year..
such like GuoHao, Linus, Joker...and all
i don't know why i'm so worry about 6A.
i want them changing to be better..
i don't know they understand me or not, but i hope they will.
so many thing i scold them and it's real thing that they need to care.
they are going 2ndary school soon, i sure that their attitude now really will bring them sucks when there.
hope they will get my point, and we make agree that, they get their time to change.
and i also will help them too..
at the same time they changing better, i also changing myself..
let's do it together..
* i really scold them kuat kuat in this time... T.T

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...