have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年9月23日星期三

confuse


just hang out with this 2 guys, my ex-student..
we went to IOI Puchong and watching a movie..
hahaha

ermm, today i was thinking,
when i come here for my teaching life, i expert i will stay here along 5 year,
cz may i will take KDC if i was the lucky 1.
but now i don't know why, what had i promise him/her, i think i cant make it true.
i was trying my best to apply another place for full time study,
although that guy let me know that doesn't hope me to go,
but sometime what that guy done was make me beh song.
but still need to say thanks cz he was ask me to stay.
i will think clearly before this year end.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...