have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2010年3月11日星期四

finally, finish,but start d other

finally i am finish my 4 assignment in 1 week, so pro of me is it?
no no no..is So Lazy Of Me..
all that assignment given on last December,
but all of us not ready to do it yet,
until last month all of us meet again while camp BIG in campus,
sure we all talking about our work and all of us still lenggan-lenggan
and we just like "long time no see"
we keep asking our school life and work,
and discussing about our next meet..
~just for enjoy and non-relate with our assignment work.
especially me, enpey, liek chuan and yenli~
i always find liek chuan them when i get free in my hometown,
we all hang out with sing K, dinner and so on,
we try to brought our work to there and so bad,
we never took it out once a time

and now, next week will start our training again
all of us have to go back the Jitra JAIL,
cant go out with that FULLY time-table,
so i must top-on my handphone credit so that i can sms+ing in the class..
don't worry, im sit at the back and i will asking when i so bored in class.
haahaahaa

the main point is, the 4 assignment im done on this week,
i finish 1 assignment in a day and i sleep too late..
no choice, cause im lazy to do at before. cant blame.
and finally, i am finish all of that and ready to go on tomorrow..
oh GOD, i'm so hate about HOLIDAY right now,
everyone can plan for their vac, but i have waiting for my inform letter about the time to study.
even a bored guy just stay at home in this whole holiday,
he or she still better than me...
i cant imagine how can i Survive in this life until August 2013..

so tired, and i keep my brain fresh by self,
n force myself to finish as much as i can, before i turn to bed.
and i don't dare to working in my bed room..
why?
cause my bed always calling me to lying on it~
that's why i shift all my thing to dinner room..
i just can sit but nothing to let me lying on~

start tomorrow, i wouldn't in KL again in whole holiday..
T-T
who can escape me? haahaa
and i will miss all my friend in my computer..
*im the kind of Cant Live Without Computer~

and last, i can sleep now~ yeah!

~just now i listening to FM and i heard NOBODY by Wonder Girls are singing in Chinese?! feel so weird
~a blog which is create by my friend, was close...and we cant share our nice article there anymore..
~today, is my bro bday.. Albert Chew, Happy Birthday ya~생일 축하합니다 happy birthday!

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...