have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年10月24日星期六

d day in hometown

so rush of me today...
I'm woke up so early..because of my alarm lool.. i didn't put it off.. zz
then i force myself to sleep again but i failed to do it.
i woke and i open my desktop here, surfing in net...
finally i finish doing my "useless" job and i back to my bed again.
don't know why, i feel the time is gone so slow...
i got so much time for rest on my bed..

ok, my day start from my urgent thing.
my dad had an appointment with lawyer about 10.30am,
i need to go there for signature too, that's the reason why I'm here.
we were waiting there about 15minutes for the lawyer,
then we get knowing about all the thing, my dad and I start to sign the agreement.
whoa, very funny in signing...
so much of books we need to sign it in every sheet.
haahaa, every books before we sign, the lawyer will tell us about what should we do.
she open the sheet for us and she will said:" start right here."
then my dad and I were start to sign..haahaa, it just like in a competition.

ok then when i finish sign the agreement for my family new house,
i was going out again for my girlfriend there...
i need to send her to her workplace for a meeting...and i need to attend too.
surprise isn't? me too, i don't know why I'm include too..
my girlfriend was a teacher in a kindergarten..
and they were organise a trip to zoo and a camp in Cameron Highland.
i will be a person who will join their camp.. *that was my girlfriend's suggestion.

finish the meeting, i was going out for my students and teachers here..
as you know, before i teaching in KL i was teaching in here.
well, although i start working in KL,they still keep contact with me.
and i had lunch with them too..

finish with them again, i fetch my girlfriend to my home for dinner..
i can't put too much already because i still full...heehee.
last stop is we all going shopping a while...

finally im home again and i need to sleep already.
tomorrow i will going bek to KL again..

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...