have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2010年7月24日星期六

so bored~dying

finally, a super duper boring day had been finish~
no matter how tired of last night, how late to sleep, im still wake up early morning,
and there was no plan to go out for today, i push myself to looking at my assignment.
i force myself to sit properly and finding idea to my work..
no game, no music, no any entertainment for me,
work for assignment, finish it, at least one..
but too bad, i spent so much time on it but i have no idea, even a word.
i'm stuck...yish!

then i drawing...haahaa

really can see how bored of me..no one to talk in msn or facebook. same with blogging
lying on bed, reading, playing my phone, and sleep~~
woke up on noon again, open my computer n see nothing, go to sleep again~
(sleep whole day)
but luckily i found my KDC friend~ Sheirly in facebook so we can chat in a little time~
cause we are same, feeling bored of today..really hate the bored weekend.


u see..im pokai already~

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...