have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年7月20日星期一

Joker meet my student~ Zhijian!

*1stly, tis zhijian i mean here not LOHZHIJIAN!

Aiya
...Monday again..hate it..
d time gone so fast... d time now is 4pm loo...
but feel like jz bek frm scu...

yaya, im help Liew done his exam paper...
not so much of work la, jz arrange n print it
den help him 2 scan n crop d pic 4 exam paper in com.
tis ws my 1st time 2 stay in scu so long wfout any order.
aft finish it, Liew ask 4 lunch 2geter..
but so sori cz i cnt wfout any reason.. heehee...
ermm, v dun1 go SS2 again
cz it ll traffic jam whn he send me bek in evening de.
den v oso dunno whr v cn choose around OUG
so jz cancel it...
i walk 2 home..

d point of 2day is...
JOKER meet my student here in outside!!
so pro!!!u know hu is d person Joker meet on yesterday?
pls refer my pic which is i post here abt intro of my studentz..
a person hu look same wf Joker but his name is Zhijian de...
wat lau eh!!
2day whn v r recess, Zhijian walked 2 me n he told me
abt he meet Joker in sumwhr outside de!!
Joker asked him izit he know me...
hahaha
so geng!!! got a little feel proud..heehee

1 条评论:

Ice Cream 说...

ya la .. i know him ..~ he got go temple ma .. >< aha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...