have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年7月29日星期三

lunch wf my tch~





ermmm...i took tat so blurr~
actuali Liew n i plan 4 playing pingpong wf other tch~
so i bring my Burger shoe n my t-shirt 2 scu
*tis morning ws rain, but i still nid 2 walk 2 scu~

ok ok...lastly Liew n i din play pingpong~
v r hang out wf tch~
dey wr so nice..actuali v know each other
but v jz less chat in scu~
hahaha...

dey bring us 2 a cafe whr v nid 2 take Jalan Kecil
n v round n round n round in a home area~
den v reach...v hving lunch in a cafe~
huh? so PANNAI of tch, dey cn found a nice place leh!!!
so pro!!!

a nice cafe n itz not xpensif~
tat place is Sri Petaling area..wohhhoo
reli pro..cnt imagine tat dey cud found here!!
ok nice nice nice~

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...