have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年7月18日星期六

YC 21 bday

finaly i cn write abt tis few day event i hd done...
friday my GF came 2 KL adi but i cnt meet her aft my scu
cz i hd my koko until 6pm...
aft tat i nid 2 fetch zhijian n his bro 2 OUG
so aft i finish all my work,
i took zhijian dem n meet my GF n YC in puchong at nite..
*thx YC so much cz she take k of her...

den satday ws a big day 4 all of us!!!
*bt early morning i nid 2 fetch zhijian's bro 2 Sri Manja
den 12pm i nid 2 fetch zhijian's sis 2 Sunway Pyramid...
im a driver....

ok ok..so all of us meet in Sunway Pyramid..
zhijian n i hving our break-lunch while waiting 4 HK,YC n my GF
den all of us going 2 Hagen-Dazz n my GF order sum dessert
aft tat v separate 4 shoppin...
HK zhijian n i waiting KEK n v bought her present...
n my GF walk wf YC...
v hd bought a big mushroom 2 YC...a kind of pillow...

bcz of bday, v all going 2 WongKok 4 hving a big jug of "nai cha"
v jz took 20 mins over thr...cz v got our next stop..
>>Puchong Asia 1 Cafe..
a place v waiting a long time...
last week v read a magazine n v know tat ws a nice place!!
mana tau whn v took d menu~~~ normal la...
den v sat thr n waiting 4 YC, along 45mins....
v order our meal n v started celebration...
my GF n HK bought a cake b4 dey leave Sunway..

b4 our end, v took out d cake n celebrate..
d shop oso play bday music 4 us n v started 2 play~
ok tatz all...4 us...
actuali itz so many nid 2 write but im lazy 1...
aft v bek home, YC celebrat again wf her own fren,
HK fetch my GF 2 her relatif's home.
zhijian n i hving our supper in Domino's pizza...

a tired day~
n thx kek cz she upload many of pic in her facebook...
den ez 4 me tag it~~hee hee
n last,
HAPI BDAY 2 YC~

2 条评论:

YUN CHIEH 说...

haha...38 thx woh...THX VERY MUCH!!!at 1st i donno y u all 1 seperate shopping de....i tot it was bcz.........i donno dat u all go n buy present hahah...anyway thx!!i very enjoyed

KidzChew 说...

dun jia jia...heehee
hapi mai ok lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...