have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年7月2日星期四

bek 2 chenmoh again!!

me n yuanweishen~
a smart boy in class...

yiisss....guohao...
a long story abt us...

yapweiheng~

cute leh!
i asking him 2 wear my spec~
cute weisheng~
1 of handsum in 6J now~


haha...funny郑老师...
dey r so interest in my spec~
lol...tis 1 is sawwengsoon
im so miss abt him~~~

tis 1 ah..no nid introduce liao la,
later u ll read stg abt him n it ll geram u oso

okokok....finish label all tis pic
n now is d time 2 story again
tis week im owaz go PJ oldtown aft i finish my scu here..
i oso dunno y i going thr...

2day i ws going chenmoh wf YC.
cz she oso wan meet weisheng n others..
*beside sum1 la...

whn v ri thr, not too much of student over thr
n i ws wear my big spec, so many ppl look at me
hahahaha....tatz y i wear it~
v wr walking arround thr n ntg cn do
but so luckly v meet 郑老师
she ws a close fren wf us,but she got many books nid 2 mark
so v jz chat a while *but i tink itz long~

aft tat YC n i going outside n saw many 6J boyz plying bsb
den i start 4 taking foto wf dem
d 1st i took sure is weisheng la!!!
he owaz smart n lengzai,summo he ws so cute de...
n i took wf other.....

ohya,i saw Saw Weng Soon's pic
he ws win in 2 or 3 of sport competition
n d main point is~~~he ws soooo lengzai
i didnt meet him 2day
but i took his pic n i post here...
* any of his fren pls help me 2 contact him
say tat i lost his contact adi
any1 got his contact pls inform me~~

den now i nid 2 write abt yuanweishen (d 1st pic)
he ws a smart student in my class last yr
i mean he ez 2 get wat i tchin in class
n jz now he co me whn he saw me
n he told me he ws study in 精英班
oh~i so wori abt him...wori tat he will get stress n ll affect d result
but he said tat he cn handle it
i hope so~~

den v went 4 yewming~~
1 more handsum....hahahaha
still rmbr tat last yr he owaz join me n YC av thurs~
v hang out 4 eat in av thurs~
so miss of our great time
but now he got tuition on thurs,
d great moment of us bcm a memory or history liao~~
T-T

aft tat...zhijian ws join us 4 eat stg...
actuali itz nid 2 ask his mum 1st,
but his mum co bek n ask him 2 bek cz his mum bought lunch adi
den zhijian start 2 argue n asking 4 join us
but lastly he ws bek 2 home
wf no any regret or upset
~cz his mum bought him 咖哩饭
izit his favorite? i didnt know n dun1 know

den YC n i keep scolding him in my car
while v r on d way 2 IOI 4 lunch~
how cud he so ez 2 change his mind?
hahahahaha,he ws a 38 guy~

so tired of 2day again~
oh ya....aft sent YC home,i went 4 fotostat my document
tat auntie hu help me ws so slow de
i wait 4 her so long~
actuali she cnt press 3 for my 3 set
but she press 1, den press 1 again, n again~
oh man~im so beh tahan~
i still nid 2 bek home la
i miss my bed 4 sleep~y she so slow?
den traffic got little jam de~
haizzzzz.....i hate traffic jam la~~~
y so many ppl waste thier time in thier car de?
no nid work de meh?
so rich~

k k k, 2mr friday again~yeah!!!
but tis satday i nid 2 go scu 4 sportday de la~
so mafan de~
i nid 2 sleep a long long time~~~
i nid a long rest!!!!!
pls return 2 me~~~my weekend!!!!!

1 条评论:

Ice Cream 说...

deng~why no mi and u de picture de ><

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...