have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年7月11日星期六

down~~no mood


haiz..sudenly i feel no mood again
sudenly got stg bad happen 2 me
sudenly i got 2 know tat hu i trust wr not trust me
sudenly i feel tat human is a danger life-form
sudenly i hate sum1, or more den tat

im no mood again~
last nite i tink a lot b4 i sleep...
bt itz ok, all is fine, tatz not my problem..
i cnt change other's tinking, n i oso no nid 2 change myself..
jz like my bottle's wordz ~Be Yourself~
ya..i m hu i m but not s other wan me 2 b.
no nid 2 k abt tis

last time i advice my frenz tat
dun let pple's word stuck in our mind
dun upset bcz of other pple's shitty wordz.
but now, i tink itz nid 2 use 4 myself..
dun k abt it~

6.00am on satday now,
i nid 2 prepare 4 going 2 scu again...
got LDP course... frm 8.30am until 3.30pm
a talk abt psychology of children nowaday,
i tink i ll interest in tis topic...
but still nid 2 bring stg 2 do if d talk so boring~
so many xtvt asked by my fren but i tink i wun join
nid rest? mayb...
Liew asked me 2 attend a talk aft scu later..
oh man~ how could i get all d point in tis 2 talk leh?
summo got other xtvt by my group oso..but it doesnt work.

a boring day~ a stress day~ a full tinking day~
let it be.. i dun k...
s a human, i nid 2 find my happiness in my life n enjoy it.
dun tink tat other's F*** point ll set me down,
hello, hu m i? im d most 38 guy,
u tot i reli k abt tat F ting? sori~ i wun

no mood is bcz im tinking how can make me better
but not tinking of other's wordz..
sum1 hu owaz diamdiam oso ll attack in 1day..
jz wait 4 it~

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...