have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年7月13日星期一

my sunday~~

he was a new guest here,
zhiwei~~zhijian's bro..same age wf my son

b4 going 2 our table, v tooktis

inside d lif 2 d 3rd floor of restaurant, v took again
n so 38 of us, bcz of taking photo,v 4got 2 press d number of floor

me n YC,
y im look so CHUAN? cz of my 忧郁症?

heeheehee
zhijian n his bro...v hving steambot...

zhijian n i~~

u c!!! 4 person is gonna hv RM106!!!

yesterday is a happy day n it oso bz day...
how i say so...
im woke up whn my student called me...tat time ws 10.10am summo..
den i continued 4 sleep again, n i breakfast aft 11am.
aft tat i started 2 help zhijian's mum 4 preparing d lunch.
ohya, actuali satday nite i ws brought zhijian n his bro 4 snooker
since, v r close adi..hahaah
ok, v wr plan 4 going a movie,
nid 2 tink abt zhijian's age limit, v choose Ice Age 3...

v started going on 2pm, n i ri thr 4 buying ticket n shopping,
jz window shopin, din buy anyting...
ok, our movie start on 3.40pm, d time still early,
so v finish shopin IOI all d floor n finish viewing all d shop,
v get a restaurant 4 a rest, order a drink...
zhijian n i order Soya n Coke, his bro so pro 1~~~
u c d 1st pic, he ws HARD 2 finish his ICE BLENDED
so cold of tat drink man....

v wr late 2 d cinema a little bit,
d show started whn v r going in...
n v oso nid help 2 get our sit...
tat ws my 1st time~ late 2 d cinema...
ok ok,tatz a little matter.. tok abt d movie...
ermm, childish? ok wat,
in tat movie got many of funny point,
u ll laugh whn u watch it, but aft tat u still ll feel EMPTY+ing
tatz 4 me la..

ohya, while v walkin in IOI, i saw 2 of my chenmoh studentz
d most notti in 4J last yr, Chew Kien Yew,
n 1 more is Hoa King Yun, my nice student since i cam 2 CM.
well, Kien Yew keep asking me 2 add him in msn,
n i m so lucky cz he know WengSoon's add...
finally, i get him bek~~

den i saw a set of drum, RM470..tat wa d cheapest.
i ask my son... if he still interest in, myb i ll present him in his Bday soon
if not, i cn sv my money liao..
yayaya, my son din include in NS...izit a bad news?

ok, aft movie, v leave n v get YC 4 dinner..
v went 2 SHABU2 again,
but tis time jz v 2 ppl frm 4renbang wf zhijian n his bro
i duno y, tis time im no mood 2 eat so much
liast time v owaz eat much n much,
but now, im not, im d last ppl 2 get sum food,
n i m d 1st ppl stop d meal...
zhiwei n zhijian still eating....

aft tat v going bek, YC is d 1st 2 home..
n i nid 2 bring dem bek 2 OUG 1st, den bek 2 OLD TOWN.
fetch dem bek, dey keep asking 2 play mahjong.
i know i know, but zhijian still not finsh his writing...
his scu homework..
so i ket him finish it 1st, n v start d game....
whn i play seriously, i cn get win fast....
but i nid 2 home, let dem win sum....
den v said tat if i win den i cn go...
hahahahahahaha, u reli tot tat i ll lose?
sure i win n i cn bek!!!
hey guyz, cum 4 next!!!!

Finally, i get poor now....
i 4got tat i nid 2 cut my hair...satday nite i get 100
n noow i still hv 30 more... y my money gone so fast?
i nid 2 survive~~
NO MONEY nia!!!!

2 条评论:

Ice Cream 说...

...dun wan say edi ! Gr...

KidzChew 说...

hahahahaahahah~~~~~~~~~~~
but reli hapi....jz zhijian la
yc n i oso no mood de~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...