have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年7月4日星期六

tired X3...nid sum rest

oh man~~
last nite i ws bek 2 home on 12.30am...
cz im join zhijian's family 2 go sumwhr new~
ok..d point is~~
2day is my scu Sport's Day~

oh....last nite my mind still fresh...
i cnt sleep cz i wori i ll late 2 scu
actuali i nvr do any preparation 4 my team

erm...i tink 2day ws so Grand
got many presentation frm scu band n others club,
but other teacher didnt tink so...
n i didnt took foto 2day..
isnt bcz CNT but im no mood 2 took...
im keep walking walking n walking
my job is bring d winner 2 register in d counter thr
tatz y my leg so SUAN....
*my leg having a lemon adi~~~*cold =.=

ohya,2day im ri scu b4 7am,
but i saw a fren hu sittin beside me ws not here
he ws LIEW...
he incharge d mark board alone.
i help him hanging up d numbers 1st b4 he came
others wr waiting 4 him...
im stand by in my place...

later,i saw him...he ws late!!!yeah!!!
hahahaha...im so jahat de...
i tink d time i saw him is over 9am,
bt y he dint get scold by tat PK
but all of us got it whn v asking twice?
im bo-balance liao....
hahahahaha...

well, i get closer wf my studentz,
dey send me funny video by handphone,
n dey stay wf me n chatting...
hahaha...

nxt nxt nxt...
i got join in a game which is competition btwn parentz n teacher..
im replace a tch hu cnt play it...
n my team got 2nd place!!! itz ok de la...i din mind it~
so happy de lol...
den i sat wf male teacher whn d closing ceremony going on...
v chatting again...
dey ask me 2 go 4 lunch 2geter...
but im not cz i nid 2 rest...last nite im late 2 sleep~
den dey critic me lol!!! luckly im pro in critic oso...

all d teacher took rest in stuffroom
n v continue 2 chat again~
n i told LIEW...
im bo-balance liao n i wan write him in my blog
*LIEW, do u saw tis? hahahahahhaha

ok,dey all ask me lunch but im still same
i bek 2 home...alone again...
i open my laptop n msn, zhijian contact me liao...
he ws stay in PJ n he wan me take him 2 OUG here
man~not near ok...d distance quite long~
aft argue, he win again n i nid 2 take him here...
im tired n i sleep in aftnoon...

now d time is nearly 7.30pm
d day still hot, no rain n cloud~
v jz finish dinner outside n now v focus on our own laptop
oh ya,zhijian make me sad again...
YC ask me 2 go IOI cz KEK's sis ws over thr
dey ask me 4 meet..sure i cn!!
but zhijian ws here...i cnt bring him go
cz his parent ll wori abt him...
den YC call us n discuss~
---i bring him bek 2 PJ den i join dem in IOI
tatz gud rite? but it not work~
cz zhijian din let me go
he said he wan 2 4low, or he ask his mum 2 4low me~
if not i cnt go~~
YC so angry...n she warn him by sms me..
n i show 2 zhijian..
Ask zj..don open d door d..once he open i wil help him CLOSE 4EVER!!!

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...