have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年7月31日星期五

shit Tamm*

Hng!!
reli a big F ting happened on me jz now!!
do u tink hu u r?
dun ever try 2 complaining if u r oso doing d wrong!
now d problem is u, not me
dun even push all d arrow on me
u r d monster! u r d big size monster!!
u got mental problem n shud go n c doctor
*mayb d doctor oso duno how d gv u heal
u r a abnormal lesbian!
bcz u cnt gv a boy luv so u make urself like tat
if u r abnormal adi, dun tot other ppl oso abnormal s wat u r

ppl dint trust on u but dey all treat me gud
tatz not bcz i doing sumting on dem
it jz bcz u done so many bullshit
u make d ting by urself but u told other ppl tat is mine
im a normal person hu nvr tink abt d way 2 frame ppl
u r tat kind of ppl!!
no, u r not human but monster!
a lesbian monster!

u r so disgusting~ u r abnormal
u shud b stay in tjg rambutan
u r d person hu owaz make evildoing
tats ur habit!
dun push it on my name!!
my name is not using by u wf tat shit kind!
ur mind full wf shit!
ur fren oso!! ur relationship wf weird monster too!!
wat u tok abt ur frn oso get tat im a problem guy,
pls use ur urine s ur mirror, look at ur face by it
ur face is more weird den others!! even a beggar!
u r a weird ting!!

if u mean ur wordz is true den pls took out 4 us!
pls prove tat n i ll let u finish saying it
i let u finish ur pubes talk!!
u r so noob so lame so cheap so abnormal!
pls u bek 2 ur jail in bughouse!
u cn owaz bark over thr without any complain by others!

u r doing noob ting on me n i ll let u pay 4 it
dun ever bully me cz u tink im lame!!
u dare 2 do it
i dare 2 pay u bek
i nvr evildoing on u but u do it on me
b kful urself...i nvr do so i dare
n u..jz wait 4 ur pay!!

nobody wanna **** ur a**
u play it urself!!

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...