have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年7月2日星期四

ops~ 2nd of July

yeah.. a brand new thursday~
yesterday i didnt in my home but i going 2 PJ
stay wf zhijian's family....
so funny of dem,
n my day wun b so bored~

ok ok
wat shud i wrote abt?
i tink is ntg~
cz ntg gud happened on me,
jz all d day is teaching in class, den chat wf sum1 gud
den aft scu go home, wait 4 auntie cum 4 chat
tiis few day im so bz 4 going PJ oldtown
so i got meet wf my frenz....

*all my write is nub like no point~

ok la,mayb i m so long time din open my com
n i oso duno wat shud i write....
but i nid 2 post 2 latest of mine mah~
so......ntg

now still dark outside,
but cn heard d sound of car engine arround d scu
d student cuming, n i still infront my com
i nid 2 scu later~~~
T-T

oh ya,zhijian oso bully by me,
den yesterday i saw his sis slap him 3 times!!!
wat lau eh~~so dare but zhijian DAI SEI...hahaha
if his sis didnt bully him, me,yc n joker oso will...
hahahahaha.....

bcz of my home jz opposite of my scu
so i can view my home whn i walking in sum corridor
ohhhh....i nid 2 home 4 sleep or wateva~
pls~~~
i wun stay bek in scu beside i got any xtvt
last time i got a meeting wf all d teacher abt sportday
oh man~~~
let me free~~~~~
hahahahahaahha

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...