have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年7月8日星期三

make new fren~

he was LIEW.
d guy hu i mean in my post abt sportday~
i 4got her name~~sob
she came frm Korea~ n she teach me korean~

2day i jz wan 2 post tis 2 guyz foto here
tis monday i ws 4low LIEW 2 sumwhr 4 lunch af scu..
he brought me 2 SS2...
when v r lunch,his fren came 2 join us...

d point is, dey wr Christian n i play tarot wf dem
2day, i went thr again..
She told me abt many of d theory in d Chris...
ohya...i got saw a actor n actress 2day~
actuali d actor is my idol whn i still a child~
waa....he's look still young~
he ws 刘冠申, a malaysian actor~
n 1 more is 月欢...sori i duno d surname~
try 2 google search it if u wanna know...

next time i ll try 2 search their foto n post on here
heehee,dey said dey ll try 2 ask us hv a teatime 2geter~
ohman~~dun la..so shy~
summore dey know 郑可望, 林宇中 n 张智成...
arrrghhhh~~~
dey said wan 2 introduce 2 me~~OMG!!!

tis few weeks i got took many foto wf my studentz
but im so lazy 2 post here~
i nid 2 rest~ owaz nid sleep de~

oh ya,my fren gv me a name in korean writing
hahaha,den she gv me a new 1 as 贤俊
i know how 2 write my name n i try 2 post here next time~

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...