have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年7月23日星期四

feeling unwell

feeling unwell 2day.. reli unwell..
i slept in scu whn im free frm class..
aft 1st 2 period im free n chat wf Liew,
i nid 2 teachin in class along 3 hours non-stop.. =.=
luckily i jz teachin ART almost 2day.
i jz nid 2 show dey sum referents n show dem how 2 draw
den walk around dem, seeing dem, scolding dem..
ohhh... my sore throat bcum serious....

ok,b4 i start tis topic, i nid 2 xplain 1st.
my scu got a programme~ ANAK ANGKAT
whr teachers nid 2 care 1 student hu is not very well in study.
den d teacher bcum their counsellor, support dem in study n summo
d name list cums out 2day...
ermm...im luckily still...
i take my student...
although he ws a big size guy n his voice very loud..
v nid 2 talk wf dem 10 time n write report abt wat v hd v done 4 dem.
no point yet~

well, aft scu i ri home n i on9 but i slept
so sori 4 all guyz hu try 2 msn wf me but failed..
thx Kenneth,
thx Juliette,
thx Low Kai Eong..
cz u all guys care abt me
thx angel (my gf)
thx KEK,
thx Samantha (yanying),
thx Ga Hei
cz reply me in my facebook n gimme support..
i ll get well soon~
heehee
n thx Juliette again cz she ws so welcum YC n I join their trip!
hope tat v cn join too!!

but got 1 ppl i nid 2 scold
tis ppl wrote tat im d person make him fever
by the way im care abt him while he ws fever
aft tat ws my turn 2 feeling unwell
lol...

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...