have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年8月20日星期四

Day aft Stress

邱老师、陈丽凤老师、Liew

YuLun、尤老师、陈月桂老师

oh...tis time im no shaking in took foto, bt tis 2 pic show tat im not pro~
ok, im hanging out wf my tch 4 lunch...again~ heehee
actuali YueGui tch hd 2 stay bek 4 her tuition class n semak her books.
n me too...im ready 2 stay bek 2 do so...
bt lastly, im 4low dem 4 lunch 2geter...
bcz of Liew lol...he oso going lol, imposible i stay bek alone mah~
den YuLun oso same...jz go la~~~
nid frenz most mah..
abt my works ah... hold 2 next day la...
2mr i oso nid 2 stay bek 4 total d amount of mooncake by order..
actuali tat was xtra workz

ok ok ok...
den Liew was keep asking me 2 join Life Game,
n DiZiGui was join it adi, but im still not cz im not too interest on tis kind
i will like a fool in game wf other guys hu ws i never knew
Pai Seh mah...
den Liew keep spaming me n gv me many reason tat y i nid 2 go
tat Life Game is sum kind like Amazing Race n itz abt Christian Learning.
haiz...Liew, so sory abt tat~

oh ya, 2nite got a 人生讲堂 in Setapak
n Liew ask me 2 go whr he will fetch me go n bek
but so sory again cz im too stress n too lazy 4 going thr 2nite...heehee
i gv him sux reason again....
den aft lunch, he keep asking me 2 go 2nite,
his plan is, going 2 his hse 1st cz thr ws finish shooting by a director of movie
jz like last time, dirty n nid 2 clean it..
den at nite v cn go Setapak 2geter lool..
oh sori man...my mind ws stuck n cnt use liao~~
i keep saying sori 2 him...

Liew was a gud kind, he owaz ask me going sum gud place 4 learning
tatz wat i wan
but sumtime im make him disapointed cz im a lazy kind..heehee
erm, 1 more ting, he mention me tat
he wun begging sum1 if sum1 no interest on his ting...
but he still asking me go 4 Life Game n Setapak of 2nite...
mayb he know tat so many wrong ting i did so i nid 2 attend d Talk
haahaa, jz kidding n i appreciate abt wat he done 4 me

oh ya, 4 all my guest, i will going bek 2 Perak 4 my holiday next Tuesday la
i will enjoy my day thr, seeing my student, my son, my family
i wun on9 leh~so mayb will continue on9 next month~

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...