have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年8月24日星期一

holiday but going scu

well, b4 i start my wordz,
s u knw, im reli try 2 dancing n train studentz 4 a performance soon.
ya im acting like an old man owaz,
but i still keep trying dancing 4 helping Liew n my studentz..
well, im learning tat dancing on last satday
frm 7.30pm until 10pm..im serious..

beside tat i oso help DiZiGui 4 her performance too.
but she nid a song which is it cnt b download on sum web.
bcz tat song was privated n hv been protected.
ok, well, last nite DiZiGui fetch me 2 KL...

tis is d place tat v hving ask 4 d song

inside d shop, got many kind of learning books
n tis was a corner tat make me interest.
oh man..i luv tis builting
n its too sharp at nite~~
Pavilion @ nite

ok, im jz finish dancing wf dem in scu tis morning.
cn saw wat d weird ting in Liew's hand?
i hate tat~~

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...