have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年8月15日星期六

Wat Lau Eh..bz wf frenz




well, im so bz since thursday....
still got meeting aft scu time, Liew n i stay bek 4 chating wf guyz
aft tat v bek n wait 4 d time 2 psr mlm here 2geter
until 6.30pm, v all waiting 4 Liew n den v start 2 shop psr mlm.
den, Liew was bring me n Chong 2 Serdang thr at nite
4 a 人生讲堂, itz going by christian..
v ri home abt 11.30pm n Liew ws overnite in my home
*got many gossip run in d air abt us..haahaa...funny

n friday im so tired n mindless in scu..
even wan 2 sleep in class cz d class so quite 4 d exam
haiz...at nite Liew bring me out again 4 d tok...

ermm..actuali is weekend, *satday..
but my scu still got programme 2 run n all of us nid 2 scu..
even im jz a GSTT...tatz ntg 2 do wf me.
well, jz go on n work 4 mine~

all de tch attended a parenting course by Erican
n GSTT, tatz me, Liew, YuLun n SinEe wr running a drawing xtvt
which is our scu student draw 4 it..
ok, d course n d xtvt ws ran on d same time.

aft scu v r hanging out 2geter...
jz me, SinEe, Liew, Chong, n SinHui..
ok, SinHui is a guy hu jz 1st yr in scu, owaz hang out wf him
but i nvr took foto wf him..
n SinEe is d girl hu i said she looks like a local host..
Chong is d tch hu tching DiZiGui...
n Liew,i guess u know abt him adi...
Yulun,he ws not going wf us...he nidz 2 PakToh...haahaa

v r loud speaking n chating over d cafe,
so many ting v cn tok whn v r 2geter..
ohya, 2day ws Chong's Bday!!! ntg v do 4 her
SinEe jz order a slice of cake 4 her...
actuali tat cake ws in av1's stomach adi~
den v bek 4 own...

whn i ri home, i cnt open my elec door...tatz no respone!
no wonder it ws power cut happened here..
so bored?! ntg cn i do whn power cut!!
luckly i got my laptop battery n i watching movie by it
waste my time n wait 4 d power on again...

lastly itz turn 2 b normal...power on!!!
quickly i took my wire 4 my laptop, done all d ting in my net~
haahaa...sleepy...
i still got hang out at nite...wf zhijian's family, in Neway~

ohya,2mr SinEe will bring me 2 Church whr she owaz going
den i nid 2 wait Joker in home frm 3pm gua,
n aft tat Chong will bring us 2 SS2 again 4 exercise 4 Liew...
ohman..so full of my Sunday~
i nid 2 rest 1st~

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...