have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年8月8日星期六

i donated my blood adi!!

finaly i donated my blood liao~
wakakakakakaka....
tis morning i woke up earli.. but i nid 2 wait 4 zhijian loo..
a noobest~
cz he got scu n he wan follow me 4 buying tarot cardz
ok ok ok..i keep waiting n stay on9 until noon..
damn sienz

ok i go zhijian thr abt 1pm...
duno y d traffic still jam in tis 2 satday's noon
dun k la...let it b..
den i wait zhijian n start going 2 Sri Petaling!!
wait 4 me~~~ blood donation
haahaa...

den i ri thr aft 2pm gua...
but nid 2 help zhijian get d tarot cardz 1st...
but failed... last week v found a set but 2day itz gone~
aft v failed 4 found it by self, v trying 2 ask d workerz thr
she said got a box set but she oso failed 2 found it...
sold liao lol... no other reason liao

ok..no hopes anymo, i going 4 my blood donation
oh man...tis time ws so many ppl around thr n waiting too
i go fast 4 d registration... i get d form n fast 2 fill in wfout checking
haahaa.. d ppl afraid me tat how cud i cn fill so fast~
heehee, i got 4 yrs xperience in helping ppl fill tat form...

oh ya... last 3 time i donated, im donated 450ml of blood,
tis time my weight is 52kg... *HUH?
but i still layak 2 donated 450ml mah...
but d nurse change in my form 2 b 350ml onli..*aft he look at me
ohh..izit im look too thin so he tink i cnt donate 450ml? zz
whn my turn 2 donated, i keep xcersize my hand 2 make it fast
neh.. got a noobest keep rushing me loo

den v going 2 serdang South City Plaza again 4 tarot cardz
actuali got a set of tat cardz n tat pic is original pic..
but im not like tat so much..
'cz tat cardz it taller den ori size..so d pic look not so nice
lastly zhijian din bought it...
shit him la

ok ok ok...i 4got d point i wan 2 write over here
cz im keep tinking of my student'z
dey got sum pro n mis-udrstd btween each other~
i hope tat pro cn b solve..
dun k it now

1 条评论:

Ice Cream 说...

why donate so little only ... AHAAAHA

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...