have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年12月5日星期六

Luv~ ICE ICE

i really love ice..sure love to eat it la..
if not, what can do again with ice leh?
skating? i really scare about the ice-skating shoe..the sharp knife..

this kind of ice is called Ice-cube..
i bought it just for the children who come to my house and play.
God know, i always have 2 of it, i eat it everyday..
haiz, i finish 1 pack already..haahaa..
so this was the left and i control myself, just have 1 for a day..
today, i have it on morning, and afternoon...
u see...


this was Ais-Kacang lol..
i ate it on afternoon, with my family, i drove to there..
it was a HUGE size!! woww, so full!!
and i just ate it as my lunch...
haahaa

i really love ICE~

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...