have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年12月9日星期三

opps,chocolate~~

ermm..just woke up, and still sleepy..
many days we all had wait, the result still not come to us yet,
and all of us just can wait, that was the only way we can do...
both of us was tired for it.. never mind, if the chance belong with me, it will come.
yesterday i was stay at home most of the time,
i just went to school for meet my friend on afternoon
and it just took me a little time..
and later, i will go to there again..
actually Kek was ask me hang out today, but i get her sms on this morning,
it was cancel.. T-T
and i was waiting on my bed.. *waiting again..


heehee, this was my dinner last night and today..
all of it was chocolate flavor, haahaa, i love it so much..

later will go to school, meet my friend and lunch with them.

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...