have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年12月3日星期四

shopping..again

my new watch
my eye patch

this was my new necklace~ Dzi Bead..(that's mean 天珠)

as you saw here, i bought something on this few day.
haiz, i though i won't become spendaholic~
God knows, i did it again.
ok well..it was happen..no reason to explain more..haahaa.
the 1st thing is my new watch..it was bought a few days ago..

today i was too bored, got nothing to do
but i know that i will go to shopping mall again, for my new necklace.
that day when i going to a movie, my friends and i was walk in to HOJB.
*HOJB was a shop which is selling all the crystal and other kind.it was hot.
and i was looking for a new, i finding crystal.
just don't think too much and find a crystal belong with me.but i failed.
and i saw a lot of Dzi.. (that was a kind of what i bought)
so many of type and function, got 1 eye,2eyes,and other natural design.
i had no idea for it and i leave on that time.
i was thinking should i have a crystal or Dzi..
and today, i was drive to that mall again, for my necklace, alone.
i was get many info from the promoter, the function of this 2 kind.
Purple crystal was suit me for get well in study,
but lastly i was bought a Dzi, which design is Tiger's tooth..
did u saw from my photo?its good for studying and concentration.
ok, i was getting sale and i bought it below rm100..
that's enough.

after that i was walk to a gift shop, looking for a photo frame.
it was a present to Sin Eee, she was shift to her own new house!!haahaa
then i was saw many of eye patch and i also get 1 for myself..
haiz, told myself to don't spend too much but finally i still do the same.

a day, to share what i bought..no point is it?

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...