have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年12月17日星期四

rest from KDC

really a long time didn't post new in my blog..
everybody, so sorry 'cause im going to KDC..
it's a course which can help me become a teacher!!haahaa
at 1st i really dislike the life style over there and i was so passive..
everyday the class start from 8 until evening 7..
erm..actually im still fine over there,
thanks to all the friends who always briefing to me..
i will out from there on next tuesday,wait for that time
and i hope can see all of my VIP soon..
that's all..
im less on photo taking in my KDC..
always study non-stop and prepare for presentation...
and run 800m on sport class...always walk to different class for different subject..
everyday tired..haahaa

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...