have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年12月26日星期六

Xmas~

aiya, yesterday i was go to Taiping again to meet my friend,
'cause i wanna take my note from my friend there...
then, i brought my son and a friend together too..

i start going there on 2.30pm and fetch them all.
but the traffic got a little jam,
actually it's only need less than 1 hour to there but this time i took 1 and half..
zzz
some more yesterday was X'mas, so many people went to the Sentral..
that was a popular place in Taiping..got cinema leh~
but this time i was park my car over there and my friend fetch me out.
we are going to other place for our activity.


me, and my son..
1st time brought him out for K'room, my friend so sayang him
and his voice also nice...
Ziyik and i.. my student at pass...
then we were back home on 9pm, after we finish dinner..
aiya, i forget to take the photo of us..i mean my friend and i.
yesterday my cousin was reach my home and i didn't dinner with them.
when i reach home, it's late and i ready to sleep.
but they still playing mahjong and go on..
so bored to study at night and all of them gambling..
i also join them la~~haahaa
i was no mood to play after 10rounds, so i going back to bedroom..
but my cousin also no mood already...they got nothing to do,
so i suggest to play 21points.. that's the only cards game i know.

ahhaah..my cousin.. MingYe and noob WaiFoong~

6 条评论:

pennyzing 说...

hey...sry...
next time we sing again la..
k?

KidzChew 说...

no next time loo..i dun1 sing liao looo~

pennyzing 说...

yer..y woh?

KidzChew 说...

你以为我很的空的咩?haahaa

pennyzing 说...

厉害咯你
大忙人咯
几百万大生意啊

KidzChew 说...

差不多咯...我都不想的嘛

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...