have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年12月3日星期四

noobest

Noobest, u tot u r oldest or youngest so u cn do wat u wan?pls use ur head b4 u doing?u wan all d member listen 2 u, pls listen to dem 1st! if tis simple rule u oso cnt do it, better u shut up ur mouth n stay away! u tot u were hard working for tis a group, but let me tell u, u were not..n u were so high selfish n shit tinking! u owaz speaking loud, even toking like screaming, wat 4? pls, if u cum out frm zoo or jungle n u nid to do like tat, pls dun do it on me cz im not ur kind. if u reli wan to do tat, pls go bek to whr u frm.. im reli cnt to stay wf tis kind of animal any more.. ur sound make me tention, make me stress.. i tot u were change but u never. u never change ur shit attitude, u still d same n u stil like to blame, like to scold hu u dislike, eve sum1 dun 4low ur word u oso scold like hell! r u brainless? u r d reason y i keep away frm all of u..
i reli hate all of u! if u feel tat my speech was pointless. start frm now, i wun tok to u.. u wan to blame, u wan to scold, jz do it, do wat u wanna do, do wat u like.. u r rat, u get ur confident by screaming, by stronger voice den other... let u know, u make me feel tat u r weakness!!! very weak, bcz u got ntg better so u scream for it,pls, rat, dun do like a fool.. foolish.

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...