have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年12月7日星期一

movie again~

ya ya ya..im movie again.. that was it..
i think you should be know about this story, even a little bit..

i was woke up so late, *cz i reach here on 5am..then sleep.
actually zhijian was promise my YokeNam student about will go to roller skating,
but finally zhijian was skip it with a reason :"i don't know skating."
eh, that mean he don't dare to try, he scare fall down and get laugh by other..
ok, then he want watching movie," The Princess and The Frog".
this was the movie he promised me to watch on last 2 months...
so i go to website and search about it's show time in IOI Puchong..
unfortunately, it's not showing today, so i asked him to watch another.
"Poker King",HongKong movie, funny, comedy..
“Mulan", Chinese, it's a real story in history..
so Zhijian won't taking , and i plan to watching "Poker King".
last time when i hang out with my friends in Steamboat at Ipoh,
my friend, FeiKia was share with us about some funny scene of "Poker King"
maybe it will be a nice movie for me..
but we was too late for that movie and it was just 1 show time today..
we miss it, so we keep shopping in that mall..
Time was still long for our dinner, so we hurry to get "Mulan"'s ticket and watch it.
about this movie, it's nice, but zhijian was not really know about the point.
so, what movie will be my next?

ok after the movie, time going to 7pm and we going for our dinner.
zhijian's brother wanna ShabuShabu so we go there and wait for them..
they was not really know the way to go, so they get lost,
finally they came, by road board..
but the unlucky people was his sister, get scolding by his brother who was a new driver..haahaa
zhijian and i was waiting there about an hour... zzz

while waiting to them, we try to photo+ing
this was our 1st round..
im ice lover..
both of us~jian,wei,jun,me
jian and i
this time i just take a little bit, the food just same,
no more mood to having it, maybe all of that i had tried before..
haiz..waste my money..
but i got having 26 plate above, *haiya, just a bit on a plate
but im not feeling full..just want leave and go back sleep..

----------

ok time to talk about my KDC, the course..
it's really tired to tension all the day, waiting for a call,
hold the hand set all the time, even in bathroom or sleeping..
but the phone never rang from PPD's call..
i was keep contact with another school GSTT and we all just get nothing from PPD.
so some of us was start worry about the future,
today was the 1st day f the course and all of us still waiting for the result..
we can do nothing, waiting is the only way..
don't care about it, i start to enjoy my holiday right now..
i won't stay at home and just waiting for the call to my hand set,
i start to going on my holiday plan, and i'll prepare,
if i really get a call tomorrow, i will going to shopping,
buy my thing which is need in everyday, put my luggage in my car..
and~ start going!!!
haiya, that's easy to say, but if i really get that call,
i think i will nervous lol...

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...