have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2008年9月14日星期日

best tarot playing!!!

im happy 2day,
after scu xtvt...v 4renbang was going 2 Oldtown Coffee Shop,
4 waste our time,4 chating,n d main point is
playing tarot cardz.
actuali i din play tarot 4 a long time,
cz noting happen, n nobody nid tarot.
bt 2day,i`ve got mood,so i asked dem 2 play,
oso,i wan test myself.
b4 tatz,i dun1 playing tarot wf frenz,
bcz dey din got serious problem,
jz keep asking simple question,like...
"wat my feel now?" "m i a gd person?"
"can i b a rich?" "watz my best occupation?"
i duno hw 2 describe tis,
sum of tis question is,dey got answer in demself oredi,
sum of d question is,dey din make ani decision,how i knw d ans?
so my ans owaz is YES or NO.
tarot is a secret of ownself,n use 4 solve problem,
not 4 compare wf each other or discussing..
tatz y i din play,even i 1 2 close it.
bt 2day is dfren,aft finish playing card wf dem.
n i,change character oredi,i gv opinion,
not base frm tarot,bt i standing in my point,s a fren.
i nid 2 tell dem wad happen on dem,
wad msg i`ve got on dem,
n wad their dfren i saw,frm past until now.
i hope dey will tink abt their own future,
i hope dey can asking sum serious matter abt ownnself,
i hope dey can asking abt their merit n weakness.
itz doesnt meanz selfish...itz not.
im standing s their fren,not a card player.
mayb sum of my wordz made dem feel confuse or upset,
bt itz better den i din tell dem any msg?!
yes,o of us cnt b a perfect,mz hv sum disavantage,
so,tarot is a tool 2 changing it.
frenz,hope u o can find out urself.
n,dun wori,i will owaz here...
n dun 4get,im not pro in tarot playing,
bt i sure im a gd frenz lai de.(hahahaha)

~speciali 4 my 4renbang member...

ps:2day oso got a bad news...a teacher(SC) will transfer 2 another scu.she said d new scu is near wf her hse,so she no nid rush everyday,n d main reason is,she hate d scu,her qualification was argued by sum1(38 pple).n gt pple slander her..she said will trans s fast s posible wor...sad.

1 条评论:

AnGeL 说...

Sunday..i need work..although this is my off day...bt my heat still always miss u...always concern other ppl...how about urself?ur future?and my future?im very scary?why u don't tell me anything?so confuse what character in ur heart...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...