have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年5月9日星期六

Wesak day

last nite i slp early..so stress of me...n tired
i slept n i woke up on 7 tis morning..
n i start 2 work~my exam paper..
n prepare my work 4 tching on monday~

s i promised 2 d auntie in scu canteen last day
im went 2 Salak thr 4 celebrate Wesak.
n,im going thr wf my gf.
my student finish their tuition on 12.30
so im going on 12pm.
on d way im going thr,dey r calling me n rush me~

whn i reach, i saw many guy who i duno abt.
my gf n i wr 1st time 2 thr n v r strange.
my student bring us go around,
n whn d auntie saw me, she bring me 2 hving d lunch~
so syiok~
v cam 4 ate ate ate~

my student ws join d drawing competition
which is start frm 4.30pm
well,d time is enuf 4 us shoping b4 d competition start
so i bring dem 2 MrDIY in SS here,
aft tat i bring my gf 2 home.

v bek 2 prepare d competition.
n v play at thr.
tis is sum foto i took frm thr
std 4 student,strange b4 but now v r fren aft v playing badminton 2geter!

best fren+a 38 teacher

disturb dem whn dey r drawing~

tis gal r very pro in drawing wf crayon~man~

im so bored over the while im waiting 4 dem

oh ya,tok sumting abt last nite
whn i msn wf chilim(my CM student)
he warn me cnt change d foto in my blog here
*rite hand site~
cnt replace by any student.wakaka

n 2day i got a sms frm Michelle,
my NS best fren~*NS=PLKN la
she said hv a gathering on next friday,
oh man~how i cn join thr?
hais

ok liao,continue my work leee.

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...