have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年5月2日星期六

Boring Day

itz May ald...2day is d 2nd day...
still bored...ntg cn do...stay at home...
yestday is labour day...i din go anywhr...
*bcz tatz a cuti mah...
but i still wake up on 6am,cnt sleep...

wat i done in tis 2 dayz?
i jz stay in bedroom,on9,check my mail
*actuali no mail cz not too much pple know my new email add
n watching cartoon alone...keep changing d tv channel
playing computer games...
sent a nudge to disturb who is on msn..
sending comment on frenz' fs..
viewing n reading frenz' blog..
but all tat ting still make me sienz,
imposible i sit infron of com 4 a long time de!!!
so i close it...away frm com..
again,i sit infron d com,n open it..

my studentz calling me 4 hang out,
but so sori,yestday is cuti...not 4 xtvt..
2day,dey still..wanna going 4 lunch,btw i nid 2 fetch dem.
so sori again...cartoon network is showing TeenTitan n Ben10.
*i owaz find d reason 2 dem...

when my mum bz 4 preparing dinner,
n i ll nid 2 look after d baby...
itz him...he like 2 put d handkerchief inside his mouth.
he do it by himself oh!reli,n i dunno how he cn learn abt tis.
watever.

so bored,i jz do ntg gud...
sleep,eat,watching...tatz a 1 day xtvt i hd done on cuti
2day is satday,wake up automatic on 6.30am,
all around still silent.
on my mp3,bek 2 sleep again.
2day,still a bored day.

i went 2 hypermarket n i saw student over thr...
i ws sms 2 disturb zhijian again...
zhijian's bday is cumming...so stress but still hope cn meet him again
*b4 tat i nid 2 prepare my exam paper 4 BM std1...lagi stress

jz now i hd sign up 4 facebook
but i failed...so kosong of my profile
n its look yong shui u know
so i dun1 c tat again..i jz close it.
oh man~
if u hd facebook,pls teach me how cn i make it look better
.

boring day~rain cats n dogs but itz jz a while..

i nid 2 start my work...its too much
but not now...still
lazy of me

ohya...yesterday ws a horrible ting happen 4 me
in my home,my enemy~fish.a big big fish~
itz given by my dad's frenz frm fishing.i tink.
actuali 4 my family,but not me.i fear of tat...
n wat make me shock is~tat fish is big!!
so big....my mum put in refrigerator,
whn i wan 2 take my pop corn frm thr,
i asked my frenz 2 open tat refri n find tat pop corn 4 me
oh man~so hate abt it!

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...