have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年5月29日星期五

GERAM!!!

im jz finish reading yc's blog,
so geram of me now~~im bo balance liao!!!

2day is chenmoh's teacher's day celebration
n my 4renbang is attended~beside me!
all of dey 3 got went bek n took many foto!
wf teachers n studentz

ok.i know abt tis celebratition bcz of last nite in msn,
got my ex-student over thr msn wf me n ask me attend
but so sori cz i cnt, my scu still got exam..
aiya, i cnt attend wf any reason la!!!
i nid 2 scu mah!
n Perak so far away frm PJ~

so,im sms 2 my teacher thr 4 wishing dem
n i mention thr~dun 4get abt me~
n all of dem reply me wf dey wun
so hapi n touch of me
actuali im feeling great,
until d seconds i finish read yc's blog
*u cn click [july family] in my fren list here~

wat make me geram is~she took foto wf studentz,TOOOO MUCHHH
its unfair 2 me!!! summore she show how sweet of her
whn she ws njoying d moment wf all of pple over thr
n wat im bz here is~
correct my exam paper, badminton wf my student here n dinner wf tchr here
how dare of she?huh?
so geram la!

tis aftnoon, yewming sms me
wat he mention? ask me y i din cum 2 chenmoh lol....
n wad i answer him? i cnt attend wf any reason lol
i so miss dem ok!? more den any!

start frm now i tink i wan put yc in my black list
i dun1 read her blog which is abt studentz
so geram!!! how many times i sebut here?
i ll meet yc next monday,
bersedialah dia!

n last nite i ws msn wf yc n sx in a same conver
n v tok abt zhijian...he wun know de la,cz he wun read my blog
i ws gv sx n yc a mission
but tis morning,i get a sms frm sx...
d msg wrote like tis
-mission failed-
arghhh!!!
how bad luck of me!

my luvly studentz in chenmoh~do u all miss me?
in yc's blog,she said got many student asked her abt whr m i
i tink tis mayb is a AN WEI
argghhhhh!!
so sad...

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...