have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年5月3日星期日

Magic Cube

2day ws a rainy day,
started frm early morning
whn i woke up
n i still stay at home all tis day.

last nite i asked my sis 2 tch me how 2 play magic cube.
tat a sux ting
but
if u find d formula,u ll get it.

so i tried..n i keep asking my sis
d way to make it bek 2 normal.
n i jz try try try

tis morning,i found sum news 4 my sis
s u know,nowaday,
got a new ting is replace d magic cube~
Rubik's 360.
do u know wat is tat?

itz like a ball,s u saw,itz got color circle.
n u nid 2 match all d color 2geter..aft tat~i dunno liao.
izit look nice?
ya~~

ok.i start 2 play magic cube since last nite
2day i took tat cube frm my sis n i tried many many times
jz tat i cn do:

finish d 1st page~




tis is d last i cn do it..den i stop liao

den,i still playing wf children in my home~


oh man~i 4got my work!!
so stress~
i nid 2 prepare my scu exam paper~nid 2 pass up b4 15th...
i nid 2 prepare exercise 4 my student
i nid 2 train my digimon on my game...
i nid 2 learn magic cube
i nid 2 help decor on next friday 4 Wesak day
i nid 2 plan 4 celebrate zhijian's bday b4 10th
i nid 2 wait my salary..$$$
i nid 2 take my book from CM teacher~(*Ji Nian Ce)
i nid 2 plan how 2 celebrate sum1 bday who ll going 2 21ys tis June
i nid 2 settle my modem bill
i nid....much n much...

arghhhhhhh!!!!!!

oh man~
so stress!!!
how dare i still play n sleep?
still raining outside...
sleepyyyy.

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...