have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年5月31日星期日

SSiput~Ipoh~Taiping~Ssiput






2day is a most tired day 4 me~
i hd drive a long way n tat so tired of my eye...
n im jz cum bek frm a child bday...
oh man~ bday party again~

ok,my xtvt 2day ws start frm noon.
im planing 2 cinema wf my gf in ipoh.
v wana watching
frm d news i get, tis time is more funi n interesting!
*but i duno y YC comment it ws not funniest..

whn v ri ipoh, jusco ws full parking.
i nvr out frm car aft i took d parking ticket~
den i keep driving in d roof top n round n round n round...
whn i get tat no parking,n i leave d roof top n leave jusco
im change my destination,i dun1 watching movie
i jz wanna shoping in ipoh parade~another shoping mall.

d same ting happen thr! No parking!
i still in line to go inside,den d security off d way in
so,i nid 2 change again n keep driving...
oh man~im sit in my car frm 12pm until 1.45..
non-stop 4 driving~

i still din get a present to tat child!
so i nid 2 other shopin mall 2 find it...
TAIPING, kek's hometown~
i hd going thr 5 times so i tink im know d way 2 go
den i took highway frm ipoh to taiping~

tat was my 1st time driving on tat highway~
nice view over thr,
jz many tree over ur left n rite,
d highway ws built on hill
den whn v going down frm up,
i jz free my gear n it ws going by automatic
d speed limit is 90 but my car is over 100 ald
n i keep step on break 2 stand by,
d car ws moving along 20 minute by rolling~hahaha
summo i ws suprise tat
ipoh highway got terowong lol!!!
ceh!

den v ri taiping sentre n shopping
cnt movie cz v hd no time 4 it~
jz bought d present n sushi king~

at evening im going 2 d party wf my family
its reli a child's bday, tat jz a name
all d adult wr gather 4 playing mahjong la~

ok,so tired liao,im using my pasar english in tis post
2mr nid 2 wake up erali cz i nid 2 go kl lol!!!!
hope cn hv a nice trip~
my happy 3 days in kl~
sleep lol.

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...