have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年6月3日星期三

My day in KL

lol, y hk no camera sense de?

whn v r waiting 4 food, bz 4 foto shooting again

in tat Hong Kong restauran~
so xpensif of all d ting
dey all say itz bcz import de lo

kek n i

oh man~pizza wf low price
better den jz now in tat Hong Kong restauran

v taking 大头贴
i was inside a studio!wakaka
im a model
*pei!

hk n i

in 1U,im so tired 4 shopin liao
kek n hk going tis shop 4 survey sum cloth
cz dey gonna 2 china 4 study a yr~

tis is our next stop~full house~
waaa.....display room lol!

nice menu~like a story book

dey r finding me,
izit in d shower room?

oh~im bathing~dun like tat!

saw tat weird!
haha
no la~

v all jz bz 4 foto taking~
our drink is cum oredi but v still over thr 4 foto+ing

nice bed~i like tat~sleepy~

im standing wf 巨星!
*cz its reli a hunk size...
n me? 明星la!haha

im act gentlemen ba liao~

my same day buddy~kek!
she ws look pretty izit?

me n yc~she owaz co me 38 de 38 pple

honeydew milk shake~my favorite!

disney painting in wall of a disney shop~

so handsum of me~*bluek
im 睡不醒的音乐才子wakaka

sheep?


nice place!

c tat!
wedding if Mickey n Minnie~
so sweet

outside of full house~so nice n creatif wall~
*haha,v go thr 4 drink n took foto~

sum of Disney character poster
which 1 like?
sure is STITCH de la!!

neh neh,toy story!

v go 2 steamboat n eat again!
non stop 4 eating~

so hot of us~
my soup is 麻辣汤~
lol!so pedas!

haa,Donald wana fight wf me!

how cn i miss 2 took foto wf Goofy?

our last station~Puchong MR DIY
tis is our fren who ws same name wf me~Simon
v knew since last yr

ok la, im went 2 kl from 1st of june
cz tat was hk's 21 bday~ a big day la!
so i meet dem in Pj den our 1st place is 1U!!
den v shoping n gonna hv sumting 2 eat
no suggestion~ so v go try 香港粥面之家
lol...so xpensif n v jz hv sum dessert~

next stop still 4 eating~our tea time~
neh, s u saw, v hving pizza..
den v go 4 foto shooting~大头贴
so hard 2 find a nice de...v choosing choosing n choosing~
den v terpaksa choose 1~
last time v all discuss d position 1st,
but tis time,no more time 4 us,it shooting so fast
so all of our pic was jz same in action
haha

den v leave 1U n went 2 NIUCHESHUI
going 2 Full House lol
den finish our drink over thr
v go 2 steamboat again!
kek choose bakkuteh, yc is tomyam soup
hk choose fish head soup~yucks
den me?no choose~麻辣汤
man! it ws so pedas!! my tongue ws boh rasa ald!
haha

lastly v going 2 ouchong 2 meet a fren~ Simon
he ws same name wf me la!haha
actuali tatt time oso got many story de~
heehee

sweet memory of tat day~
n v took many picz~

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...