have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年6月3日星期三

2nd june in KL

my drink~sour plum~

hving lunch in WENDY'S wf hweiz dem

me n Samuel~taller n cool~
hweiz n i~she ws look pretty lol

our 大合照!
thx 4 chi yin cz she took 4 us~

2nd day ah, neh, hang out wf hweiz n samuel lol
hweiz' bday ws same wf hk, ya,1st of june
yc n i wr celebrate wf her in 2nd june lol
hweiz ws so cool de,she ws less in toking~
samuel ah,he keep toking kasar lol
den i reply him wf him~ kasar juga!
den samuel n i got a secret~
his 1 ws rm3.20 n mine 1 is rm300!!
haha
ok la,v going Sunway 2 meet dem
n v wr keep walking n walking wf no target
so tired of me~
but it was so great tat i cn meet dem again~

actuali i wan b wf dem 4 a long long long time
but kek ws booking our time n chiyin oso got tuition at d nite
so i nid 2 bek on evening lol
haha,so miss dem

whn i ri home n i bath i dinner i wait 4 kek's co
her sms ws cum
"sori sori"
whn u saw tis kind of msg sure u know wat ws happen de la!
cancel liao lol!
haiz
den i sleep early, i cnt tahan liao

next day i nid 2 bek perak wf kek n yc
yc's job ix bringing us 2 bus thr n kek wanna meet her fren
bcz she ll traveling ipoh~penang
she ws got a camp in penang~
fine~tat was my xtvt in kl of my 2nd day~
sienz lol

3 条评论:

Ice Cream 说...

hweiz ... still fat abit ...

KidzChew 说...

but she ws look pretty wat?
u wan die liao~~~

KidzChew 说...

eh,not me not hweiz tell any1 abt ur ting de~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...