have my own time for my life, get away from the public,
i just need a piece of silent..
不管在大城市里浸泡多久,我那还是很想回去小地方教书的心却依旧强烈……
mood notez 28/04/2011

2009年11月25日星期三

ChenMoh & MidValley

heehee,i was go back to ChenMoh on this morning..i got something to do mah..
so, before i met my teacher, i reach there on 9.20am..
and my ex-student was recess on 9.30am,
when i walk around there and i pass the class 1 by 1, im looking for my teacher.
i heard many student say: CIKGU CHEW!!!
den i heard someone said:" i am LIM ZHI JI ah!!!"
haahaa,that was make me shy and i ran out from there..
it's time to recess, sure i heard many guy ran and asking where am i...
so happy to see them again.

ok, i want to share some photo here, and you can see that,
both of us was change a lot.. and i was so miss them..

yikai '2008
yikai '2009
he was so cute,right? miss him so much. he was cousin of YI RUEY..
we all no more NOOB hair style...
kenneth '2008
kenneth '2009
heehee, still the same look and he always miss me..
we keep contact, even i was stay in Perak, we also msn and FB+ing..
he ask me to meet them in chenmoh so long..
lim zhijin '2008
limzhiji '2009
haahaa,zhiji, i have done what i promise to you and i so sorry that i can't wait 4 u until 12.30pm..i have my thing to do afterward..but i really happy when i saw you and you never forget me.
chenzijian '2009
aiya, i forgot to post his 2008 photo but he look same..1stly i really cant remember what his name, and we keep talking and i saw his name wrote on his pack so that i can remember,sorry ya..you are my good boy and good monitor in 4C class..
matthew '2008
matthew '2009
you ah, you just ask me where are KOK, you never say something make me happy wor!! haahaa, i know i know la..i know u like your teacher KOK la.. a funny thing was happen on us..
he was asking me where is KOK and i act mad on him, ok la, we just act "it's fine" and we go on our way, but both of us also turn back again.. 'cause we really miss each other.. SUI ZAI
this was most handsome and he just like my brother.. WengSoon '2008
i was met him in 2009 sport day in chenmoh but i was forget to take photo with him
then i go back to chenmoh one day, i din't saw him but i saw his picture..that was it.
heehee,why his look change?!! i took it on this morning..
i don't know why he want make his hair like this.. T-T
after that i make his hair style again but still not lengzai as that picture i took..
he was a super duper naughty boy.. chew kien yew.
after i finish doing my stuff in chenmoh then i went back home..
i was waiting for Sin Eee fetch me to Mid Valley and meet Liew over there.
we keep window shopping, Sin Eee so pro in shopping.
but i never give some idea or support to her on some shirt..heehee
so she really beh tahan me and Liew..haahaa

*to all of my student who still in ChenMoh this year, i want to say that i really miss you all as you miss me, once you remember me and i won't forget about anyone of you..maybe i will lost some memory of us because i keep old+ing mah..and to those who i forgot to take picture this morning, please forgive and please ask me, maybe i cant find out where you are 'cause really many student over there, please remind me.. and i always miss you all..

then i belanja them ice-cream, and this stall was 4renbang favourite..
(from left) Liew's favor, something like nuts but really nice.. my choc+mints.. Sin Eee's choco.
lol, the mints make Sin Eee feel like it was tooth paste...haahaa
this was the bag that i had buy today in FOS..rm80.. T-T
finally i spend for it..
this morning i was found out my lucky percentage was 18, and i post there: am i will spend a lot?
God know..it really happen..
never mind..Liew bought also..
so tired to shopping, i don't want anymore..
i need to save my money to buy my dream phone~SAMSUNG S8000..
but tomorrow will go to a big book fair...
then friday maybe will go to Sing K... after that i will going back to Ipoh..
Saturday will go swimming again..haiz
no money zor..

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...